Monday, November 21, 2011

Discipline


That's a tough one, itsn't it? Head bob.
Just getting on your mat is an accomplishment in itself, and there's no turning back.

Discipline of getting up at 6 a.m and not hurling my alarm across the room. Discipline to do some breathing exercises instead of sleeping some extra minutes. Discipline of creating an awesome lesson instead of taking one from the internet. Discipline of getting my kids to read and to write; to use their words instead of their hands; to respect each other and themselves, instead of letting it all happen; shrug and think: 'well, they're just kiiiiiids'.

Discipline to stop bitching and remember that everyone is fighting a battle, that everyone needs love. I'm alive, and so are you!

Discipline is honoring yourself.

Now the discipline of (fill in the blank).








1 comment:

Filmfinder4u said...

Oh Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth, have been awake overnight wondering how to say to staff that "misery loves company", that if you are unhappy, angry or miserable, that is clearly your own, a reaction that you can transform just by a change of attitude. A choice of happiness or misery. I do it all the time, each morning I generate myself as the person that you see on the steps. And you have captured it perfectly in your blog. Thank you Ms B, you are special. :)